Saturday 21 January 2012

Workout Report - 1/21/2012

Exhausted....

I noticed that during my workout tonight, I was exhausted. It wasn't because of the workout, but because my last workout was only yesterday and then I had done several home improvement things today. On top of that, I was just plain sleepy.

It was kind of strange to me because I would have thought that all of these things would have added up to a poor workout. But I feel like it was my best run yet. I ran harder and enjoyed it.I think that my body might be getting used to the workouts. I can't wait for my run on Tuesday.

Workout Location: Church Parking Lot
Rate of Perceived Exertion: 6
What worked: Concentrating on my posture
What could be improved: Stretching immediately after the workout (I forgot)

No comments:

Post a Comment