Tuesday 21 February 2012

Workout Report 2/18/12

Definitely mental....

I am really struggling to find a regular routine for running now that I am crazy busy with school. I still try and fit in a running time whenever I can. I think this was my first run in 9 days. I impressed myself that I still managed to run for 20 minutes before taking a walking break. After that 20 minutes I did a 5 minute walking break and then ran for another 7 minutes.

I am sure that I am physically capable of running for 20 minutes now. It is mostly a mental thing that stops me. I am not sure that it is me thinking that I am unable to run for that time, but the fact that I can get bored doing so. So I was trying to take in the environment in the hope that it would inspire me and keep my mind occupied. That seemed to work.

I am heading to sleep now, spk later.

Workout Location: Canal path near my home
Rate of Perceived Exertion: 9
What worked: Sunshine, determination
What could be improved: running more regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment